Merry Crisis, Happy New Fear?

Celebrating Christmas in Montreal with my humble father who recently turned 80 and close friends, but miss rest of my family in Athens, Greece, especially my three musketeers above. Nothing brings me more joy than spending time with them.

Below, a Christmas message from Athens showing us the true meaning of Christmas. And while Athens is making due with next to nothing, in Montreal we are wasting taxpayers' money clearing imaginary snow (watch clip below, h/t, Jason) Only in Quebec! That would make a fantastic scene to a sequel from my all-time favorite French comedy, Le dîner de cons (watch trailer below). Think I am going to watch it again, need a good laugh this time of year.

Wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year. Don't worry, 2012 won't be the end of the world, and we will move past eurofatigue. Keep buying the dips and remember, it's all about La Dolce Beta! Enjoy your holidays, don't overeat, drink too much or else you'll regret it. -:)


Comments