There's a New Pension Chief in Town

All 7 pounds, 7 ounces and a pure bundle of joy. Born Sunday, September 24th a little after 1 p,m. at the Royal Victoria Hospital (Glen site), Nicholas Theo Kolivakis has blessed our lives. 

He came into our world a month early (much to our surprise) and received excellent follow-up care at Montreal Children's Hospital.

My wife and I would like to publicly thank all the doctors and nurses who took care of our baby boy as he transitioned into living outside the womb. They were incredible.

Mommy, baby and daddy are all well and resting at home now but we are on a strict regiment and I am officially on daddy duty for the next few weeks taking care of this new pension chief:

So, forgive me if I'm not posting comments every day, my priorities are understandably with my family.

I'll still try posting interesting articles on LinkedIn and Twitter from time to time and I am aiming to cover pensions and investments once a week on Friday (curate top stories in pensions and markets and provide links), but taking all the time I need to help my wife and bond with my baby boy. 

I want to thank all my supporters who financially support this blog and the work that goes into it.

For the rest, feel free to donate on the top left-hand side using PayPal options under my picture.

Thank you and God bless all our children with a long, healthy and happy life.

Below, Pimco co-founder Bill Gross discusses his views on US fixed-income yields and spreads, the housing market and investment opportunities in M&A with Katie Greifeld and Romaine Bostick on "Bloomberg Markets: The Close."

Second, Roger Altman, Evercore founder, joins 'Closing Bell' to discuss rising rates, the Fed and the return of M&A.

Lastly, Oaktree Capital Management co-Chairman and co-Founder Howard Marks talks how he expects interest rates to stay relatively high for the foreseeable future, why he wants the Federal Reserve get to a more neutral position and the true value of credit instruments. This episode of "Bloomberg Wealth with David Rubenstein" was recorded September 5th in New York.

Comments